Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: Day 6

Today's theme is Animal / Animal Print! For this post I am going to do a animal print nail art round up for you all. I hope you enjoy!
More after the jump!










My nail art round up will be of all of my animal print nails to date! I thought that this would be a good post to allow me to reminiscence on all of my animal nail art lately! If you would like to see the original post that goes with the picture, click on the link below it. Here we go! :]

I'm going to go in chronological order, so we can see my improvements!



This was the first nail art I ever attempted! I'm not sure why the photo is cut off, but this is the only one I have, so it will have to do. (Pre-Blog)




 This is a couple of weeks after the previous photo. It was inspired by @nail_nerd on Instagram! I didn't know about proper clean up then, but I sure do now! (Pre-Blog)




 This is my Turkey Day inspired nail art! (Pre- Actual Blog)





Ikat can be catered to look like animal print if you used neutrals and if you use teals and greens, it can become peacock feathers! {Link}




Here is my most recent leopard nail art! If you change the color you can play it up and make it fun or you can go neutral for a more classy and real look. {Link}




I hope you enjoyed my little walk down memory lane! 
Day 7 (Feb 14th) is your choice, so come up with something awesome!









No comments:

Post a Comment