Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: Day 3

Today is day 3 of the February Nail Art Challenge! Today's theme is GLITTER! From some of my previous posts you can probably tell that I'm all about the glitter. Today I decided to go with something a little more subtle and on the dark side for you Anti-Valentines Day gals.
More after the jump!





Because I wanted to go in the direction of subtle I thought that I would go with a darker color. Here I used L.A. Colors Tropical Storm as my base and Milani Nail Lacquer in HD. 
Tropical Storm is a dark grey with a very subtle shimmer. It was opaque in 2 coats and had a dry time of about 4 minutes a coat.
Milani's HD is a super holographic fine glitter topcoat. It can be added on top of any polish and look wonderful! Here I used one coat. It can be used by itself and is opaque in about 3-4 thin coats. It dries in about 3 minutes.







I hope you enjoyed this manicure! If you would like to join in on the fun, click here! :]
























No comments:

Post a Comment