Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge: Day 2




Today is day 2 of the February Nail Art challenge! Today's theme is hearts! This was a total fail for me :[ but I still have a great post in store for you lacquer lovers today! Remember post your photos on my Facebook page and tag me on Instagram! At the end of the challenge I will feature all of the pictures! :] More after the jump! 

   As I mentioned above, this was a total fail for me, therefore there are no photos for you. :[ I tried my best to get this done and I just didn't happen. Lets just say after 4 hours and a bunch of manicures later, I still had nothing.

   Today I will be compiling my favorite heart manicure videos for your enjoyment! I hope you ladies have more success than I did! :]


   I hope you enjoy these tutorials! I loved watching them and finding them for you! Let me know if you had success! 

For the original challenge post, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment