Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zoya Naturel: Spring 2014

 * The following polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have Zoya's Spring 2014 Collection, Naturel.
I LOVE this collection and I hope that you will too!

All photos were taken in artificial natural light.
Each photo shows two coats of polish without topcoat.

Zoya Chantal
Zoya says that "Chantal can be best described as a delicious full-coverage, French Vanilla cream".
 It was opaque and had a great formula!

Zoya Taylor
 Zoya says that "Taylor can be best described as full-coverage, light toffee cream".
Taylor's formula was awesome!
Taylor and Chantal are very similar. Do you need both? Of course! ;)

Zoya Rue
Zoya says that "Rue can be best described as full-coverage, boudoir blush cream".
I love this polish aswell (This entire collection has stolen my heart)!
It has a great formula and dry time, as to be expected from Zoya.
 
Zoya Brigitte
  Zoya says that "Brigitte can be best described as full-coverage, bombshell mauve cream".
Brigette has an awesome formula and super fast dry time!
Rue and Brigitte are similar, but Brigitte is a little bit darker. 
 
Zoya Odette
Zoya says that "Odette can be best described as full-coverage, sultry orchid maroon cream".
Like all of the other polishes, Odette has a great formula and dry time!
  
Zoya Normani
 Zoya says that "Normani can be best described as full-coverage, sable mauve cream".
Normani has a good formula.
 
Overall, I absolutely love this collection! Anything rose toned or neutral steals my heart and this collection has done just that! I mean, look how shiny they are. Did I say how much I loved them yet? Haha
 
What do you think about Zoya's latest collection? Let me know below. 
 
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
 
 
 

4 comments: