Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Anne Kathleen Ti & Mocha

 * The following polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have two polishes from Anne Kathleen, Ti and Mocha!

All photos were taken in artificial daylight.

First up, my favorite, Mocha!
 As described by Leanne, "Mocha is a sultry temptress in strappy black floor-length dresses. She frequents jazz bars, humming to the piano in the back of the room. Mocha is a full coverage dark brown slightly holographic polish with light green reflects".

 Pictured is one coat with top coat.
The formula was great, as was the dry time. 

Of course I had to include a macro!
Overall, I really liked Mocha!


Next up is Ti!
As described by Leanne, "Crumpets and tarts are Ti’s favorite pastime. Each sugar-filled treat brings an extra bit of joy to her day. Her namesake polish is a scrumptious green that brightens up the hands. Ti is a full coverage green polish with a tiny bit of shimmer".

 Pictured is two coats with top coat. 
Although the dry time was okay, the formula wasn't great. The formula seemed bumpy and gritty. I thought my top coat would smooth it out, but it didn't. You can see what I'm talking about in the photo below.


In the end, I liked this polish. It would be a good base for nail art. Honestly, I will not be using this polish again, as it contains chromium oxide green. In the great State of California it is known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Please use this polish at your own discretion.

These two polishes went great together, so I did some basic nail art. 

Anne Kathleen polishes retail for $10.00USD, are 5-Free, cruelty free, and some of them are vegan friendly (Ti and Mocha are vegan friendly).

 You can find Anne Kathleen in many places! Stop by and show Leanne some love. :)

That is it for today! 
I'll be back Thursday with a review of my Influenster VoxBox! 


1 comment:

  1. Both are great colors! Love how you combined the two into a manicure as well :)

    ReplyDelete