Thursday, February 19, 2015

Twinsie Thursday: Spring Flowers

Happy Twinsie Thursday everyone! Make sure to stop by Lothwen's blog to view my manicure!

Hello lovelies!!!
Another Twinsie Thursday is upon us and during this one, we try to force the weather to be springy:


Isn't it fun? It is inspired by a fellow blogger, Suzi, but I cannot find the original post. I actually did the design on all 10 nails, something I don't do very often these days, lol! 

So I started with a double base coat, because, you know, yellow. Then two coats of Bourjois "Sunny Sunday" and then I dabbed on some Essence "L.O.L." and dotted on the flowers with various colours. 


This brought me in a good mood! Now go to my blog to see Samantha's super cute pastel design with Zoya's new spring collection!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment