Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pink Carmine Circle Glitter

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hey y'all!
Today's post features N.NAIL 2.5mm Circle Glitter-Pink Carmine [NNAIL-HB96-2-5mm] from KKCenterHK!


These glitters, in the color pink carmine, are 2.5 mm in size. They also are on the thicker side when it comes to height. 
I placed twelve of these glitters on my ring finger to create a disco ball effect. To top the look off, I put one glitter at the base of the other nails. 

 The base color used is an unnamed neon pink from Color Club.


These glitters retail for $2.50 USD, and as you can see in the picture above, you get a large tub full. There are many colors to chose from on KKCenterHK's site.

Overall, I really like these glitters. They create a dimensional look when in the light, almost like a disco ball. I will definitely use these again and I have a feeling you'll see these in a nail art look soon! ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment