Thursday, October 23, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: Spooky Glow in the Dark Eyes


It is Twinsie Thursday!  How cool are Lothwen's spooky eyes?!

Hello lovelies!
Time for another Twinsie Thursday! We asked you what we should do and you said spooky glow-in-the-dark manicure! So we did! Samantha came up with the design and it's super cool! 


You're gonna wanna see her mani on my blog, because that one turned out much better than mine, lol! That's because I attempted to freehand it with a tiny brush.. Oh well...


I used OPI Alpine Snow as my base, and then applied two coats of Essence GITD top coat. Then I drew on the black outlines with acrylic paint. I actually like this mani better in the dark...


Way better!


Now head over to my blog to see Samantha's design! Her in-the-light photos are way better... You can actually see that they're eyes immediately, lol!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment