Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pineapple Skittle

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a super cute pineapple skittle, inspired by elleandish on YouTube.
I think this is the perfect manicure to celebrate the end of the summer!

Thumb & Pinky
I used two coats of China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin. Then, I added some gold studs to add something a little extra!

Index
I started off with two coats of China Glaze At Vase Value. Then, I added three white stripes using L.A. Colors Art Deco White Striper and added a gold stud.

Middle
I started off with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme. Then taking China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin I drew an oval. I used L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripers in Bright Green and Bright Orange to add the pineapple's characteristics. The pineapple is a little off center, but practice makes perfect. :)

Ring
I started off with two coats of China Glaze At Vase Value and I topped it off with one thick coat of a Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Bling-Tastic.

What do you think? Have you ever thought about rocking fruit as a mani?

No comments:

Post a Comment