Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Revlon Nail Art Style Strips: Wild One

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a super fun and funky manicure to show you!


I recently picked up a few boxes of Revlon Nail Art Style Strips and so far I'm loving them!
For this manicure, I used Wild One.

Each box contains sixteen nail art strips, an orange stick, and a mini nail file. 


Application is fairly easy. First, prepare your nails by wiping them down with acetone. Then, apply the strips one by one, filing each one down to fit your nails. Lastly, apply top coat to seal in the strips.

These strips are made out of real nail lacquer, so they are easy to remove. They also wear like steel. I've had these on for three days and they look like they did when I first applied them. 

What do you think about nail strips? Do you love them? Hate them? Let me know below! 


1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice stripes! Love the design on them too.

    ReplyDelete