Thursday, March 13, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: St. Patrick's Day

Hello Lacquer Lovers! Guess what time it is! Twinsie Thursday! Make sure to head over HERE to see my look!

Hello lovelies!

It's me again, with a St. Patrick's Day design! I call it Paddy's Tips O'Gold:





Here in Holland, we don't celebrate, but when Samantha suggested it, I was immediately enthused, since it means GREEN! I wanted to try something different (than my usual designs), so I first sponged on some gold (Essence "My Fortune Cookie") and then I drew on the grass with Catrice "Hugo Moss" and some with NYC "High Line Green". Then I drew on the clovers with Essence "We Rock The Green" and a slightly too broad dotting tool. I should've used a toothpick.



The gold alone was pretty too:

So how many of you will celebrate St. Paddy's Day?


Now head over to my blog to see Samantha's design! I have not seen it yet, so I'm really excited as to what it will be :D

 
 
Isn't Lothwen's design great! Maybe I recreate for my actual St. Paddy's Day mani! :)
 
manisandmakeovers.blogspot.com
 

2 comments: