Sunday, September 22, 2013

Zoya Zenith Collection Review & Swatches

 * The following nail polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have the Zoya Zenith Collection to review for y'all! I really liked this collection and I hope you will feel the same!


All photos were taken in natural light.







 Zoya Payton

Payton is a beautiful cranberry holo.
Application was flawless and it was opaque in 2 coats!






Zoya Dream

Dream is a dream! It is the perfect blue holo! It's not light blue, but it's not navy. It's in the middle, which is the perfect blue.
Application was great and it was opaque in 2 coats.



Zoya Mosheen

Mosheen is the glitter topper of this collection. It has both bar glitter and circle glitter.
Application was normal and you only need 1 coat.

Shown over Zoya Belinda.




Zoya Belinda

Belinda is a deep purple metallic polish. 
Application was great and it was opaque in 2 coats.




Zoya Seraphina

Seraphina is a silverish-white metallic polish, but it seemed more like a shimmer to me.
Application was okay. I used 2 coats, but there still was some VNL.



Zoya Cassedy

Cassedy is a pewter metallic polish.
The application was okay. Here I used 2 coats.



Overall, I was impressed with this collection. Payton and Dream are my favorite, but I'm also loving Belinda. 

I'll be back Thursday! Until next time! <3










1 comment: