Saturday, August 17, 2013

OMG Nail Strips Review

 * The following nail stickers were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

This is post 2 of 3 today!

Today I have a review for you that is finally polish releated! :)

OMG Nail Strips is a new to me brand of nail polish stickers! I was sent the birthday style, which was perfect!



See more after the jump!


Application is very easy, but you have to follow the instructions!
(This is what I did, as I did not follow the suggested directions to the tee. For the complete set of instructions from OMG Nail Strips, click here.)

1. Complete your usual cuticle routine. You want the stickers to adhere to your nails, not your cuticles.
2. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol. It gets all of the excess oils, cuticle remover, lotion, etc. off of your nails.
3. Find the nail stickers that best suit each nail.
4. Peel off the clear protective sticker.
5. Remove the sticker from the sheet.
6. Apply to nail and file off the excess with a file of your choice.
7. Take a cotton round soaked in nail polish remover and gently wipe over all of the nails. Although this step is odd, it 'melts' the sticker to your nail. This step is optional, but I suggest you do it. It makes the sticker last longer.
8. Apply your favorite top coat.



Right now you can get 4 sets of strips for $20.00USD using the code "4pack". Also, find them on Facebook! They hold giveaways every month!

Overall, I liked these polish strips. They took me about 5 minutes to apply, so they are great for quick manicures! I would definitely reccommend them!

Until next time!


1 comment: