Sunday, July 7, 2013

Guest Post: I ♥ Nail Candy

Hello Lacquer Lovers! Today I have a guest post from Jasmine! I hope you love the mani as much as I did! :)
 
Hello there! I’m Jasmine from I  Nail Candy. Today, I have a manicure inspired by Samantha’s blog! Initially, I planned on recreating the blog background flower pattern on my nails, but when I noticed the delicate yellow design on the corners of her banner, I decided to go with those. I love how they’re such subtle and tiny details, but they contribute so much to the overall look. Kind of like the details in nail art, you know? :)
I put the blog’s name on the thumb to make this mani special!
The pink crème base is 2 coats of Pupa N 265 (this one came with the candy-colored Pupa Bubbles manicure set). I would have gone with a darker pink to match the banner, but as I’ve said, initially, I was going to paint the floral pattern. I still like how this shade looked with the yellow, though!
Once the base was dry, I started freehanding the design with The Face Shop YL702 and a paintbrush.
And once the yellow crème was dry, I applied a layer of top coat to smooth it out and to add some shine!
Hope you liked today’s manicure and thanks again to Samantha for letting me guest post on her blog today!
 
 Thank You so much Jasmine! The mani was wonderful! 
Don't forget to check out my giveaway! I would love it if one of my faithful readers won! :)
Until Next Time!
 

2 comments: