Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sinful Colors Show Stopping & Cotton Candy!

Hello Lacquer Lovers! First off, I would like to say thank you to all of my Facebook fans, because I hit 100 today! YAY! :D Now, onto today's post!






Cotton Candy is from the Sugar Rush Collection! You will be seeing the whole collection on my blog in bits and pieces! It is a gorgeous pastel pink with a slight shimmer. It was opqaue in 2 coats and had a wonderful dry time!




The glitter I used is called Show Stopping! Show Stopping is from the Almost Famous Collection. I will be featuring some of those polishes in the near future! It is a wonderful glitter top coat, but it could (possibly) be opaque in 3 coats. It had great dry time. This would look great over an array of colors.


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment