Todays theme is flowers! Well, really it was yesterdays! My post is a little late and I am so sorry! Day 6 will be on time, even if it kills me! For this challenge I decided to do some beginner level nail art for those new to the community! It is Japanese themed if that gives you any hints!
More after the jump! :]
Today I chose to do cherry blossom branches!
For this look you will need a dotting tool, white creme polish, a light pink shimmer polish, a darker hot pink polish, a brown striper, and of course top coat!
Here are the steps:
- Paint your nails two coats of white.
- With the pink shimmer cover a portion of your nails. This does not have to be even.
- With your brown striper draw tree branches. Do not look for perfection because every tree is different!
- Take your dotting tool and make dots anywhere you think a petal should go. There is no set number, so dot until your hearts content!
- Make sure your design is completely dry and then seal it with a top coat.
- Wet N Wild French White Creme
- Sally Hansen Must-Have Iris
- OPI It's All Greek to Me
- Nail Art (By Diamond Cosmetics) in Cocoa
- NYC Grand Central Station
If you have any questions on this design, HERE is a good tutorial.
Tomorrows challenge is Animal / Animal Print! Are you up for the challenge?