Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hot Pink, Silver, & Stripes!

Hello Lacquer Lovers! Todays manicure can be dazzled up, dressed down, and manipulated until you see it perfect! This is one of those designs where you can do something similar, but have it look totally different! Colors, stripes, directions, number, finger, and so much more can be changed. 
See this look after the jump!






 



This look is super easy! For this look I used Sinful Colors Daredevil, Wet N' Wild White and Black, and a L.A. Colors Silver Foil. I was inspired by Cutepolish on Youtube with this video. I chose not to do chevrons. As you can see I chose vertical stripes. The technique works nonetheless, so try it out! 

 I want to see your designs! Post them on my Facebook wall or tag me on Instagram (@samantha_faye16)!

 
 

1 comment: