Saturday, January 26, 2013

China Glaze 'With Love' & 'Make a Spectacle'

   Here is an oldie, but a goodie, from Facebook!



Jan. 5, 2012

As you can see from the picture below China Glaze With Love is a gorgeous red color. It was easy to apply and was opaque in two thin coats. The dry time was definitely something I want to see from other nail polishes. Each coat was dry in about four minutes flat, which is impressive considering it was not a fast dry nail polish. I was not as happy with China Glaze Make A Spectacle. In the bottle Make A Spectacle seems like a white glitter topcoat with a few silver tinted glitter. As I applied it on the nail I found that it really is not what it seems. Make A Spectacle layered over With Love left me with a gold accent nail, which is not what I intended. At first I thought it may have been my lighting, but after using many different lights, it still came out as a gold finish. This manicure, in my opinion, would be good for either before the holidays or sometime there after. To me it just doesn't look right for January. I plan on wearing this color combo again, but I think I will wait until the holiday season comes around again.





No comments:

Post a Comment