Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zoya Wishes

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have Zoya's winter collection for 2014: Wishes! This collections includes three pixie dusts and three standard polishes.


First, the Magical PixieDusts! I used two coats (no base/top coat) for my swatches. While these are marketed as textured polishes, they seem to be more of a heavy glitter in a crelly base, as they didn't dry with a texture finish.

Nori

Thea

Imogen

Next, the three standard polishes. There are two frosts and one cream. Willa required two coats and the other two polishes only needed one coat (no base/top coat).

Willa

Haven

Prim

Overall, I liked this collection. My favorites of this collection are Willa and Imogen. I have a super cool nail art idea for these two polishes, so stay tuned!

The standard polishes are $9.00USD and the Magical PixieDusts are $10.00USD. They can be found on Zoya.com.

What are your thoughts on this collection? Will you be picking them up? Let me know below!



No comments:

Post a Comment