Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mermaids, Shells, and & Rhinestones

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a super cute manicure using four products from Born Pretty Store! I have a 10% off discount code, so make sure you grab it at the end of this post!


Polishes Used:
Sinful Colors Orange Cream
Sinful Colors Unicorn
Sinful Colors Sugar Rush
Rimmel London French White Nail Tip Liner
Milani Art of Gold


On my index finger I used a  Pattern 29 3D Nail Art Decoration, which is the gold mermaid glitter. I also used a 3mm pink rhinestone and two silver rhinestones.

On my ringer finger I used a Pattern 39 3D Nail Art Decoration, which is a gorgeous gold sea shell glitter. I also used a 3mm dark blue rhinestone, along with two silver rhinestones.

This look was inspired by a nail art look I saw on the mermaid and sea shell product page!


The mermaid and sea shell glitters were very easy to apply. I gave them a slight curve using an orange stick and they fit perfectly on my nails.


Overall, I was really impressed with the four products from Born Pretty Store. You can get 10% off of your next order using the code YSG10 at checkout!


What product is your favorite? Let me know below!





No comments:

Post a Comment