Sunday, November 16, 2014

#notd {Zoya, KKCenterHK & Born Pretty Store}

* The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.* 
Hey y'all!
Today I have a quick #notd post featuring Zoya Haven and some studs from KKCenterHK and Born Pretty Store!


The star studs are from KKCenterHK! They are the N.NAIL Studs Star Silver 4mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN619] and they retail for $2.50USD. They have a slight curve to them, so they sit perfectly on your nail. These studs lasted until I changed my manicure (about four days) and did not budge! 

The rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store! They are from the 400Pcs 1.2mm/2mm/3mm/4mm Silver Round Rhinestones for Acrylic UV Gel Nail Art wheel and they retail for $3.95USD. These rhinestones wore like iron. They stayed on the entire time I wore this manicure and didn't come off at all! I believe all nail art enthusiasts should have a wheel like this as it provides so many options!

I have a coupon for KKCenterHK and Born Pretty Store!

KKCenterHK: SouthernSparkle

Born Pretty Store: YSG10
I'll talk to y'all later in the week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment