Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Neon Skittle!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today, I have a neon skittle mani inspired by a wonderful piece of art! Let's jump right into the mani!


All photos were taken in artificial white light, to best capture the colors. 

This bright mani is based off of the following painting called Splatter Roots 02, by Kalie Hoodhood.



I used a mixture of two unnamed Color Clubs, a hot pink and a yellow, Zoya Charisma, and OPI Did It On Em for the accent nail.
OPI Did It On Em is on my index finger, the yellow Color Club is on my middle finger, Zoya Charisma is on my thumb, and the hot pink Color Club is on my pinkie. 
I added black rhinestones to each nail after I top coated. 


To create the look on my ring finger, I took all of the polishes, along with two q-tips and started dotting away. 


This is mani is definitely a show stopper and although the colors are neon, it is still great to rock in the winter! :)

Until next time! 


4 comments: