Saturday, December 14, 2013

Influenster Violet VoxBox

 * The following items were sent to me by Influenster for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
I was lucky enough to receive the Violet VoxBox from Influenster! 


Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish in Red Snapper - $4.99USD
I love the name! The formula was great! It was creamy and was opaque in two coats. I was surprised, as I've heard some not so good things about the formula. 


Goody Athlétique Headband - $6.00USD
I got this headband in gray. I was surprised by how well it stayed on my head. I will be using this product again the future!

 Soy Joy Dark Chocolate Cherry - $0.99USD
I'm not a fan of this product because it tasted like a stale brownie. I will not be purchasing this item in the future.

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Mask: Dead Sea Mud Spa - $2.49USD
I love this product! It felt great, smelled amazing, and made my face feel refreshed and soft. I've seen these at Walmart, so next time I'm there I'll have to pick some more of these masks up!


Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo - $5.99USD
Honestly, this product did nothing for me. I would rather just wash my hair. Some ladies swear by dry shampoo, but it just isn't for me. This makes me sad, as I was hoping that I would love this product. 

That's it for today!
My favorite product from this box was the polish. Expect a nail art look featuring it soon!

1 comment: