Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Indie Alert & Review: Leesha's Lacquer!

*The following products have been sent to me for my honest opinion. For more information please see my disclosure policy.

Hello Lacquer Lovers! I had the opportunity to review a new and unreleased indie: Leesha's Lacquer! Today I have two of the five polishes from the Native American collection!



You can see an in depth review and other information after the jump!







First up is Lady Slipper! "Lady Slipper is named after the old Ojibwe tale of how the flower was named. The Lady Slipper is also the state flower of Minnesota".

Lady Slipper is definitely a pink lovers dream! It has pink holographic hexes, silver holographic hexes, iridescent pink hexes, and small pink squares; just to name a few! There is an assortment of other pink glitters too! It is in a light pink jelly base.











Here you can see Lady Slipper in all of her glory! The ring finger is two coats of a white base. The rest of my fingers have two coats alone! Then, as always, is topped off with top coat.

I really am digging this polish! It has a great formula and is easy to work with. It also has a good dry time.













 Here is a side shot of Lady Slipper. As you can see the holographic glitters LOVE the light! 

I must say taking pictures of this beauty was a little difficult, but it was definitely worth it!




The second polish is called Pow Wow Pow. "Pow Wow Pow is named after the beautiful explosion of colors that are reflected from the dancers regalia. Every dancer has a bright and colorful outfit".

Bright and colorful it is! Pow Wow Pow has an assortment of rainbow of glitter. It has every color and shape you can think of! It is in slightly tinted pink base, but it is the perfect glitter topper for any color! 








As you can see, I've layered it over an assortment of colors. On my index finger Pow Wow Pow is layered over neon pink. On my middle finger it is layered over white and on my pinkie finger it is layered over black. All of these are one coat. On my ring finger there are two coats of Pow Wow Pow.

Then, as always, it is topped off with top coat.













Pow Wow Pow is pretty much a full coverage glitter in two coats. There is still some visible nail line, but if you used three coats you wouldn't have a problem!












Leesha's Lacquer will launch towards the end of July on Etsy. Her shop can be found HERE.
Along with Lady Slipper and Pow Wow Pow, there will be three other polishes: Mille Lacs Lake, Butterfly Dancer and Four Directions. There will only be FIVE OF EACH, so if you want them make sure you watch for her launch. They will be $8.00 a piece.
You can also find Leesha blogging HERE.

That is all I have for today! Remember to check back on Wednesday as I have another wonderful guest post for you all! 
On Friday I'm going to have another review post up of polishes from a well loved brand, so make sure to check it out! :]



 










4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Leesha is definitely a pro glitter mixer for her to just be starting out! I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely review! Your macro shots are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete