Friday, March 29, 2013

Joyful Noise Cosmetics Review: Part 2


Happy Good Friday!

If you would like to see Part 1, click HERE.


Today I have the second group of items that the lovely Laura at Joyful Noise Cosmetics (formerly Nails by Laura) sent me! Today I have a polish and a lip tint. Both are very cute and unique. Read more after the jump!





 



The first product I have for you is Capitol Celebration! Here is the description from Laura's shop:






 "Capitol Celebration" is part of my new Hunger Games inspired line of hand made polishes. It's purple and blue fine glitters- mostly purple- and large silver circle glitters are reminiscent of the luxury and excess that truly defines the Capitol!











 I layered one coat Capitol Celebration over one coat of Sinful Colors Let's Talk. The formula was great. It applied smoothly and I did not have to fish for the larger glitter. All of the glitter laid flat, so it only needed one coat of top coat. It had a dry time of about five minutes. This is a gorgeous polish for any time of the year and can be layered over many colors!








 



 The second product I have for you is the Bombshell lip tint. Bombshell is a dark pink lip tint with tons of shimmer! It applied smoothly and is was not sticky whatsoever. It is perfect as a glossy overlay or it can be worn alone for a shimmery look. Here it is layered over a matte pink lipstick.















Shop Information:
Joyful Noise Cosmetics can be found on Facebook HERE.
Click HERE to visit the Etsy Shop. 











 Are you taking part in the Easter nail art craze? I am! Post your Easter nail art on my Facebook wall HERE or tag me on Instagram @samantha_faye16
Have a great day!
 *This was sent to me to review and give my honest opinion on by Laura Campbell of Joyful Noise Cosmetics LLC. All opinions are completely honest and are my own.*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha! I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out :)

    http://frankenfemme.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete