Sunday, March 2, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
I know my post is late today, but never late than never! :) Today I have the Zoya Awaken collection, including Monet!
 
 Zoya Dot
 Dot is a pale pink with an okay coverage. I used three coats, but there were still some bald spots.

Zoya Cole
 Cole is a light tangerine. Like Dot, Cole has an okay coverage. I used three coats.

Zoya Monet
 Zoya Monet is full of iridescent glitter! I used one coat over three coats of Zoya Dot.

Zoya Brooklyn
 Brooklyn is a pale yellow leaning gold shimmer polish. Here I used three coats.

Zoya Dillon
 Dillon is a seafoam shimmer. I used three coats. 

Zoya Rebel
 Rebel is a blue shimmer. Here I used three coats.

Zoya Hudson
Hudson is a lilac purple shimmer. I used three coats.
 
Overall, I was impressed! Go job Zoya!
 What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this collection too from the swatches I've seen so far. Great review and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! The shimmer ones are my favs. :D

    ReplyDelete