Sunday, February 23, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie Trio Review

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
 Today I have Zoya's Magical Pixie Trio! This trio contains Vega, Cosmo, and Lux; which are all pixie dusts with mega hex holographic glitters.


First up, Lux!


Zoya describes Lux as a "rose quartz sparkle textured pixie dust with mega hex iridescent particles' with a 'full coverage formula".


I used three average coats of Lux with base coat and no top coat.
I was very impressed with the formula and this, by far, had the best formula of the three. 


Next Up, Vega!


Zoya describes Vega as a "blue opal sparkle textured pixie dust with mega hex iridescent particles' with a  'full coverage formula".


I used two coats of Vega with base coat and no top coat.
While this was my favorite color out of the three, the formula was below par. I found it thick and hard to work with, but this was a problem I was expecting, as it is a chunky texture polish.


 Last but not least, Cosmo!


Zoya describes Cosmo as a "silver crystal sparkle textured pixie dust with mega hex iridescent particles' with a 'full coverage formula".


I used two coats of Cosmo with base coat and no top coat.
Like Vega, the formula was below par. It was thick and hard to work with, but this was expected, as it is a chunky texture polish.


 What do you think of this trio?
Overall, I was impressed, but I think that the formula could use some work.

I'll be back later this week because the Zoya Awaken Collection should be on my doorstep Tuesday! :)

 

1 comment: