Sunday, February 9, 2014

NOPI Love Your Life

Hello Lacquer Lovers! 
Long time, no see! :) Today I have a super cute Valentine's Day look, especially if you're pressed for time. 
 NOPI Love Your Life is a clear base with shimmer and light pink heart glitters.
I used one coat of NOPI Love Your Life over one coat of an unlabeled hot pink Color Club.
While it is such a pretty polish, I was a little disappointed, as I had to fish for every heart glitter. :( I expected it, but I was sad that one didn't come out by itself.
I picked up this polish on sale at RiteAid for $1.87USD! For what I paid, I'm impressed, but if I would have shelled out $11.00USD for this, I would have been a little upset. 
Overall, it creates a cute and simple Valentine's day look!

I'll see y'all on Thursday! 


1 comment:

  1. Good thing you got this on sale then! Is a cute glitter but sucks to hear you had to fish for them a lot.

    ReplyDelete