Sunday, September 21, 2014

Zoya Ultra PixieDust: Fall 2014

* The following nail polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*
 
Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have the new Zoya Ultra PixieDust for fall 2014!


I'll start off with my favorite of the trio, Zoya Noir!


Noir is a vampy plum textured polish with mega hex glitters. 

The second polish in the trio is Arianna!


 Arianna is a blue toned red wine textured polish with mega hex glitters.

The last polish in the trio is Oswin.


 Oswin is a bright red textured polish with mega hex particles.

Each polish needed two coats for full opacity. You can forgo your base and top coats for these polishes, but I would recommend a base coat to prevent any staining that may occur. As always, the formulas and dry time were great. All three polishes dry to a matte finish.

 This is the third type of PixieDust Zoya has released, following the original pixies and the magical pixies. I'd say that these are somewhere between the first two, as they are not overly flashy like the magicals, but not  'flat' like the originals.

Overall, I'm loving this trio for fall! What are your thoughts?






No comments:

Post a Comment