Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Zoya Ignite

  * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have the Zoya Ignite Collection for fall 2014. This is a great group of six shimmers that are great for fall!


All photos were taken in artificial light. I used two coats for all six polishes for full opacity. I didn't use top coat, as they are shiny on their own. As always, the formulas were amazing.

Zoya Autumn
 Autumn is a copper with copper shimmer.

 Zoya Teigen
 Teigen is plum with a strong copper shimmer.

Zoya India
 India is a deep red with a gold shimmer.

Zoya Yuna
 Yuna is a gray with a copper shimmer.

Zoya  Remy
 Remy is an indigo with both gold and copper shimmer.

Zoya Sansa
 Sansa is an eggplant polish with a gold shimmer.

Overall, I liked this collection. Shimmers aren't quite my favorite type of polishes, but these were well executed. 

Of the six, Yuna is my absolute favorite. I do not have anything else like it in my collection. 

I have already swatched the Entice collection. You can view it here.

Are you planning to pick up any of these polishes? If so, which ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment