Sunday, April 6, 2014

Summer Stamping with KKCenterHK

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have two stamping items to share with you from KKCenterHK. Overall, I was impressed with both products and would definitely order them in the future.

The first item I used was the N.NAIL Summer Beach Bikini Shell Sun Seaweed Soft Stamping [NNAIL-SPPNGA09]. This soft stamper features a rope, wheel, anchor, seashells, seaweed, a bikini, and a sun image. To use this stamper, paint the polish over the image and dab it on paper until the excess is gone. Then, you can stamp it directly onto your nail. It takes a lot of practice, so be patient. This soft stamper retails for $7.79USD. 
I used the rope and anchor images for this mani, along with some random drugstore polishes.


The second item I used was the N.Nail Mini Size Iron Scraper & Size Stamp Set [JR1140], which retails for $4.05USD. This is the perfect sized mini stamper, as it is not too large or too small. The only compliant I have is that the scraper is not an iron scraper as the website says, it is a plastic scraper. Besides that, I was impressed.
I used Winstonia Plate W111, along with some random drugstore polishes. 

You can order these directly from KKCenterHK here: kkcenterhk.com.

That is all I have for today Lacquer Lovers! I'll be back later this week with some other cool reviews. :)

2 comments: