Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Once More with Feeling Collection Review

 * The following nail polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

I know, it has been a while since I last blogged. I thought that I would let you know that I am here to stay, so unless something drastic happens I'll be posting once or twice a week! Also, I would like to thank everyone who messaged me over my hiatus. It means a lot to me! <3 

Today I have three polishes from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's collection Once More with Feeling, which is based off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! 
See an in depth review and more pictures after the jump! 




Here is a little note from Julie, the maker of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer about the Once More with Feeling collection:
"The Once More with Feeling collection will be released on September 6th. I don’t have a set time, though, since it will just be an update to the existing order form. Since this is an order form system, there won’t be any cart jacking. Please note, also, that I fill orders as they come. If I don’t send out an invoice immediately, it will be sent as soon as I’ve reached your order in the queue. This means that there may be a delay between submitting the form and receiving an invoice. However, all polishes will be restocked for a while, so everyone should have plenty of time to purchase them."
The order form, along with all of Julie's other links, will be at the end of this post! 

Let's start off with a little info about the photos and the polish! All of the photos were taken in natural sunlight. I applied three even coats of each polish for maximum opacity. 

Dorkhead? You Slash Me with Your Words!



Dorkhead? You Slash Me with Your Words! is based off of Xander Harris, the one who sees everything. It is a pale green linear holo with a strong green flash.




This has to be my favorite polish from the three I received! I absolutely loved the color and the formula was flawless!






We Saved the World, I Say We Party!



 This polish is based off of Buffy Summers, the slayer. It is a pale pink linear holo with a strong pink flash.



 This polish is quite a lovely color!



Don't Worry, I Don't Bite. 


This polish is based off of Angel, the vampire with a soul. It is a charcoal linear holo.



 This baby was absolutely gorgeous in the sun! It is definitely going to make it's debut this fall!


 The holo polishes in the collection are $10.00USD and the glitters are $8.00USD.

 You can find Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer in many places! Go show her some love and tell her Samantha sent you! :)

Sales Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/blueeyedgirllacquer 

Blog Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/wishesofablueeyedgirlblog 
Blog: www.wishesofablueeyedgirl.blogspot.com 
Twitter: @blueeyedlawyer
Instagram: @blueeyedlawyer

 Overall, I LOVE these polishes, so in other words: BUY ALL OF THE BLUE-EYED GIRL LACQUER! <3

See you all next Sunday!


1 comment: