Thursday, March 19, 2015

Twinsie Thursday: Leoaprd Stripe Skittlette


 Check out this super cute look that Lothwen created for Twinsie Thursday! Don't forget to see my mani by visiting her blog! :)

Hello lovelies!
I'm back for Twinsie Thursday and Samantha picked an awesome inspirational manicure for this month! This is the inspiration, and here is my recreation!


I started off with a white base (Essie "Blanc") on all my nails, except the ring finger. Then I applied 2 coats of Essie "I'm Addicted" on my index finger. On my ring finger are three coats of an unnamed nude from Etos. The black stripes were done using a cheap striper from Primark. I applied the leopard spots with a dotting tool, black polish and OPI "Wooden Shoe Like To Know", from the Holland collection, lol! The studs are from Ebay. All in all it was a relatively fast manicure! I like it :)



I like skittlettes, lol! They make me happy. I should do them more often! Now, I haven't seen Samantha's mani yet, but I already know it's going to be awesome, so visit my blog and check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment