Thursday, January 29, 2015

Twinsie Thursday: Abstract Flowers


Isn't Lothwen's look lovely? Make sure to to hop over to her blog to see my manicure! 

Hello lovelies!
I'm back this month with one of my all-time favourite manis! We decided to recreate a mani by Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge, which she did for a guest post over at Wondrously Polished! She in turn, was inspired by a painting, lol! I wonder what the painter was inspired by. Anyways, when I saw this mani at the time on IG, I fell in love and saved it for later. Now me and Samantha have recreated it! Here we go:


Please ignore my fuzzy index fingers, I think it's my camera. Now I started with a base of a light grey polish from HEMA, and then did some grungy distressing with OPI Alpine Snow and Paris Memories 236. I then created the stems with a striper and the flowers with a nail art brush and some Catrice "Fred Said Red", "Orango Bloom" and Laushine red stamping polish (opacity-wise a good choice). 



So what do you think? Did I do the original manicure justice? I hope so... Now go check out Samantha's awesome take on the matter on my blog! I love it :D


http://manisandmakeovers.blogspot.com/2015/01/twinsie-thursday-abstract-flower-nail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment