Wednesday, October 15, 2014

No Tools Needed Halloween Nail Art: Ghosts

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have a spooky nail art look that is perfect for those just entering the nail art community or seasoned pros and there are no nail art tools needed!


For this look you need 4 things: a orange polish, a white polish, a black polish, and something to make dots with, such as a bobby pin or tooth pick.
I used FingerPaints Iconic Orange, Wet n Wild French White Creme, Rimmel London Black Satin, and a bobby pin.

First, start off with two coats of your orange polish. Then, using your white polish, make an "S" shape on one side of your nail and fill it in. To make the ghost faces use a bobby pin to dot the eyes and mouth on with the black polish.


This look is super easy and can be done in ten minutes or less!
If you try this look out, show me on my facebook page or tag me on Instagram (@samantha_faye16). I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment